body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Saturday, September 26, 2009

46/126

I apologise for missing day 45, what can I say? It was a Friday and my Mum came for dinner. This is a lethal combination and somewhere around 11pm I realised that my glass of wine had somehow become bottomless and that I was completely stonkered.

The good of it is that, even with comparatively less blood in my alcohol stream I was not tempted to stuff my face. I had one freshly baked wheat roll as part of dinner, but that's it. There's still unmolested chocolate in the fridge. What universe is this??

Today I woke up with a head full of gravel and as a result there are few foody pics because my camera is heavy and the 'click' is way too too loud. I started with a liver-cleansing dandelion soy latte, then got stuck into copious amounts of detox tea, which has peppermint, fennel and nettle in it. Lunch was some leftover chicken drumsticks and an apple. Then I took my life in my hands and went for it with a green smoothie.

It had frozen spinach AND frozen broccoli, frozen banana, soy milk, some soy protein isolate, and agave syrup. I was very green and undoubtedly good for me. Also, it did not taste bad. I can't say I'm ever wild about green drinks, maybe it's a psychological blockage.

I then spent the afternoon moving into my new office. This is a serious improvement upon my old office which was just in an alcove off the kitchen. Now there is separation between my food and work environments, which has to be a good thing. Also, it frees up the dining table!

Late afternoon I ate an entire Tama Toa bar, which was a real indulgence, then later, dinner. Tonights feast was grilled fish with lotsa veg. Then a Dandelion coffee with almond milk. Tomorrow I must do some exercise! I've been loaned a mountain bike and may head off in search of adventure. I've been thinking of buying one but want to give it a decent try out first to be sure that my back can handle it. And, with that, it's time for bed. Tomorrow will be brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment