body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Friday, September 4, 2009

24/126

Today was very unusual in that I woke up early and didn't feel like staying in bed. That happens.. never. I've been taking a 5Htp complex for about a week, hoping to give myself a boost in driving away the blahs (it's a natural serotonin booster) and it seems to be working. Either it's the 'very little crap' diet, or the 5Htp, but something in my brain is changing for the better.

Breakfast was the ususal protein + essene bread + Omega 3 combo, this time with a leftover meatball from dinner the night before. And SEE what my violent dishwasher does to my plates? Plates, cups and ceramic cookware.. they all have been bitten by the dishwasher from hell.

Lunch was a lamb chop, fava beans and a delicious fuji apple. Oh, and some organic, raw chocolate. I know I am bucking the ubiquitous vegan trend with my meat consumption. I'm working up a post about it which I will put on Sanaworld. In short, I do eat meat, but I am also against intensive farming procedures. I only eat organic meat and I check the source of it. I've tried vegetarianism and veganism, but even with really careful planning it didn't work for me.


Mid afternoon I ate some carrot sticks with nut butter. As it was a 'sitting on my butt' day, I wasn't all that hungry.

The Programmer suggested that we go out to see the new Harry Potter movie (awesome!) so we stopped for a kebab on the way. Of course I lingered annoyingly around the counter instructing them no tomatoes, no peppers, no chili sauce. They probably thought I was a complete nut. After the movie I had an apple and about 20g chocolate.

Tomorrow I MUST finish that assignment. It's been a really tough one but it's fully drafted. It's functional, now I just need to make it beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment