body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

22/126 - Weigh day!

Well, the big moment arrived and it was somewhat anti-climactic. I've lost 600g and half a % body fat, so I'm at 60.4kg. I was pleasantly surprised, considering the number of extreme wine and essene bread sessions that accidentally happened over the last three weeks. I'm going away on the 14th for a week, so I'll do a pre and post holiday weigh-in on the 14th and the 21st.

My plan for the next 12 days is just more of the same but with less wine and more veges. Exercise is almost where I want it to be, although less time sitting on my butt would be another step in the right direction.

First thing today was lower body training. After warming up I went three times through a circuit of:
* Lunges (x 20, as per the wii-fit tempo which is torturously slow, as lunges should be)
* Sun salute (yoga)
* Bridge (wii-fit)
* King of the Dance (yoga)
* Romanian deadlift

It's a bit mixed up, but I like having the yoga in there to stretch the muscles that I've just worked. The end result is worked AND relaxed and ready for anything.

Eating:

1. Boiled egg on essene bread with walnut butter. On the BTD for Type O's I'm supposed to keep my egg consumption down to six a week. Considering that I can easily eat four a DAY, I'm going to have to cut back on the omlettes.

2. Banana protein smoothie with a tbsp agave syrup. I used half and half soy/rice protein and had some raw chocolate on the side.


3. Grilled fish with fava beans, raw carrot, essene bread. About half an hour after this I had some more chocolate, but now it's all gone so that won't be happening again this week.


4. Dinner was a small kidney, mushroom and onion stirfry with a motherload of veges and a sprinkling of goatsmilk feta. Delishamous.


My meals have really been kind of simple and 'made in a hurry' lately. I've got a couple of assignments to get out of the way and then I'll try and post some of the more complicated things I try, like my attempts to become a saucier. I prefer to have time to futz around and come up with some gourmet fare, but in a pinch, it comes down to protein and veges, and sometimes.. wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment