body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Sunday, September 6, 2009

26/126

Today had two foodie irregularities and one technical glitch. Firstly I ate chocolate for lunch, then I had a vegetarian dinner. I wanted to show off my wonderful ginger tofu stirfry but I can't because the card in my camera appears to have become corrupted... and now I've eaten it and the moment has passed. Also, this means that there are no gratuitous food shots today.



Well.. ok, here is a ravaged chocolate wrapper. Is that gratuitous enough? It was definitely good for me.



I got up kind of late today, so breakfast was late (it was the usual essene bread with nut butter and a boiled egg) and then at lunchtime I was rushing around and not particularly hungry. I just grabbed half of the above chocolate bar and an espresso. Hero's lunch. As of now I'm back on no caffeine though because my sleeping habits have once again, gone all to hell. Caffeine is not my friend.

Mid afternoon I ate some leftover curry from yesterday and a fig. Dinner was the aforementioned stirfry (ginger marinated tofu, lots of veges) and an apple. An hour later I was ravenous and had some essene bread with nut butter and cherry jam - it was a really small portion.

Training was an upper body and yoga session. The exercises were:

* Ball pressup (feet on ball) 4 x 10

* Single leg extension (wii-fit) with 5kg bicep curl

*King of the dance (yoga pose) x 3

*Reverse flye using the band 3 x 15

*Triangle (yoga pose) x 3

*Shoulder stand (yoga) x 3

*Hyperextension 3 x 12

I haven't done ball pressups for a really long time because my wrist was complaining. Today it was happy and it felt good to do something quite more difficult. My main challenge at the moment is getting more veges and fewer concentrated foods in the form of essene bread and raw chocolate. Seeing as I've developed an 'organic wine or no wine' policy, the wine consumption should be quite easy to keep under control. The thing which decided me is that I have no ill effects from slurping the organic stuff. Even with moderate consumption of non-organic wines I would have a slightly heavy head the next morning. It may be entirely psychological but I don't care. The way I feel is the way I feel, can't argue with it, especially if it helps me learn how to perform 'extreme moderation'.


No comments:

Post a Comment