body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

29/126

Today was vegelicious and an otherwise quite rockin' day. I had a dream last night about winning $10 000 from Lotto, and consequently, woke up feeling happy! My first activity was a brutal lower body workout with 2 minute cardio spikes. That is, between supersets I get on the bike and pedal like hell for 2 minutes. It's the longest two minutes that ever happened, but such a great way to increase fitness. I didn't skimp on the nasty exercises like 90 second planks. I still fail at squats due to my various imbalances, but I think I'm improving. I tried one set unassisted, then went back to ball squats.

Breakfast was a smoothie with rice and soy protein, a banana and a pinch of Stevia powder.


Lunch was a huge pile of veges with an egg and two egg whites. I'm making a super effort to EAT VEGES. That's leftover parsnip mash there, just in case someone was about to dob me in to the BTD police for illegal potato consumption.


Mid afternoon was a salad with some grilled beef, pumpkin, broccoli, lettuce and pumpkin kernels. It had a tsp of olive oil drizzled over.Dinner: More veges and two organic chicken drumsticks. Those organic chickens seem very lean. I've had some disasters cooking them because they can get dry. Today I remembered to cover while cooking and their muscular legs were delish.

After dinner I had a apple, then a couple of hours later another chicken drumstick and a raw carrot. Now I've got sign off. It's time for CSI:Miami. What?? It's practically my only vice! A girls got to have a bad habit, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment