body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fresh Start

I decided to make a fresh start with recording my health and fitness journey. There had been so many 'fell off and got run over by the wagon' incidences and restarts that it was getting a bit confusing! For newbies I've archived the most recent shambles here. The older posts I just deleted but realised that I should have kept the first one where I had a pic of my starting weight in July '08. That was at 63kg exactly and 30.3% bodyfat. Since then, in the last year I have lost about 5kg, gained back 2kg and now sit at about 60kg.

Tomorrow I will post my forward plan. ;) I'm no longer looking for a short term fatloss plan, but a longterm workable lifestyle. That's why I've changed the name of the blog. I've begun to realise that being healthy is not about fatloss, it's about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment