body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Thursday, August 13, 2009

2/126

Simplify, simplify. That's my new mantra. I'm thinking that a healthy life should really be quite natural and simple, not complicated and planning intensive, so I'm practicing that. Relaxercise.

Today had a lot in it, but it didn't feel stressy. I took a break when I felt my mind beginning to buzz, managed to hold my cool when my webcam spat the dummy and ate my meals without needing to mindlessly nibble in between. I was tempted to head for the chocolate about 3pm but distracted myself and, surprisingly, got through to 4pm without starving to death (lunch had been at 12.30).

Today was like this:
1. A boiled egg on essene bread with nut butter
2. Grilled lamb chop with baked kumara and parsnip, broccoli
3. More essene bread and nut butter with cherry jam, a fig
4. Grilled fish, salad, green veges, more essene bread.

It was a bit of an essene bread heavy day, mostly because I managed to ahem - overcook the kumara that had been planned at dinner. I think that's what it means when it turns black.. overcooked.

I've temporarily stopped taking Glucosamine because it's been giving me a stomach ache. I'm still taking Hyaluronic Acid, B3, Vit C and Omega 3's.

Calories at just under 1800 again. No training today although I can certainly feel yesterdays effort in my muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment