body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Monday, August 17, 2009

6/126

I woke up feeling a bit stuffy in the head, but got on the bike for 20 minutes cardio before I could really register the full extent of it ;) Pretty soon after that I realised that I'm definitely in the grip of some sort of flu, hopefully not the swine flu. I haven't noticed any oinking yet, just lots of sneezing, but I'll be sure to stay inside, just in case.

Todays eating was pretty good, almost completely compliant apart from 20g feta cheese in my omlette and the mayonnaise on my salad. I thought the mayo might be ok, but having checked in the Typebase, I see that soybean oil is an 'avoid' for type 0's. Feta is actually ok occasionally on the BTD, but it's an avoid on the BTD for arthritis and I've been having it nearly every day.

Meals today
1. Green omlette
2. Lamb and kidney casserole with onions and mushrooms, fava beans (super beneficial)
3. Half homemade protein bar, 30g dark chocolate, 1 fig
4. Lamb and kidney casserole (again - I prepped enough for two meals at lunchtime), pumpkin, salad, mayo, glass of red wine
5. late night munchies - 2 figs

Calories: 1750

Now it's time to down some sudafeds and hit the sack. Hopefully tomorrow will be less snotful and more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment