body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Sunday, August 30, 2009

19/126

Whoops, look at the time! As I'm trying to get more sleep in, I'll make this a summary of the day.

Training: Upper body wii-fit workout and yoga

Eating:
1. Green omlette with lots of other veges - pumpkin, mushroom..
2. Smoothie made with Soy Protein Isolate, a banana and agave syrup
3. Sardines on essene bread with nut butter, a raw carrot
4. I was invited to my Grandmas place for a dinner that consisted of takeaways from the Chinese shop across the road. I ordered an egg fu yung, which at least consisted of protein and veges. It did have pork in it, which an avoid, and the salt level must have been horrendous, but it was the best choice. I added a salad and tried to keep the portion quite small. I think I did ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment