body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Sunday, August 16, 2009

5/126

Today I was quite tired, a situation which generally does not bode well for eating behaviours. Mid afternoon I was feeling especially hungry but got through it. Dinner tonight was a bit irregular as I was at a curry house after a movie. I chose the Mango Chicken, which had the dreaded description of 'creamy'. That means it's horrendously high in calories and of course, contains cream, which is a no-no on the BTD. It seemed to be the only thing on the menu which I could be reasonably sure did not contain peppers or tomatoes though, which was the basis of my choice. I picked out the chicken bits and left what I hope was most of the sauce in the serving pot.

The rest of the day went like this:

1. Green omlette, same as yesterday.
2. Venison shank, fava beans, raw carrot, fig. I also put a tsp of nut butter in with my fava beans.
3. Half a meat patty, pumpkin, some dark chocolate
4. Mango chicken curry. a few lettuce leafs (I ordered the salad but it was mostly PEPPERS which are a nightshade), a little white rice. When I got home I ate a raw carrot.

Considering that I suspect dinner was a calorie bomb, I think today was still around 1800 calories, but it's a wild guess really. Tomorrow I have some cardio planned and some yoga. Today I rested. I seem to nursing a very stuffy, sneezy sort of head cold that came on overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment