body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

15/126

I started the day with a yoga and upper body session but half way through I was distracted by a phonecall from overseas regarding the aforementioned family crisis. All my zen and my daily plan kind of flew out the window, but I didn't crumble and dive into the rest of my organic chocolate.

Breakfast was a boiled egg on essene bread, which is my current favourite quick breakfast
At lunchtime I was rushing between bank and meeting but stopped by a kebab shop and got a salad with lamb and chicken. I managed to get them not to include anything tomatoey, but it did have cheese and hommous. Then I had a decaf, soy cappuccino. Not brilliant, but not a disaster either.
Mid afternoon I was feeling really snackish (is that a word?), so I grilled a lean lamb chop and boiled up some broccoli. I also had a fig and 2 squares of chocolate.

Dinner was my attempt to recreate a yummy salad I recently had at a restaurant. It's pumpkin cubes (baked to slight crispiness), grilled lamb, roasted pumpkin seeds and a little feta. I also added some herbed baked potato cubes and ciabatta bread to the knightshade and wheat eaters plates. They also got a whole lot more feta.

I think today was about 1800 calories. Not a bad effort for a crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment