body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Friday, August 14, 2009

3/126

Oh no! Piko Wholefoods have run out of essene bread and won't have more until this time next week! I'll be in there, first thing Friday morning, maybe I'll camp out on their doorstep.

Today I was 'head down, bum up' finishing an assignment,but I did take a break to do a lower body workout which included 90 lunges and some yoga poses.

Eating is still going well, I think the calorie level must be about right for me at the moment, and of course I've cut back drastically on concentrated foods like chocolate so that I'm eating more bulk. Vege consumption is on track.

Todays eating:
1. Green omlette - spinach, garlic and a little feta. All dairy is a 'very infrequently' food on the Type 0 diet. Spinach is ultra beneficial.
2. Grilled lamb chop, essene bread, veges, 10g chocolate
3. Essene bread with nut butter
4. lean beef meat patty, fried egg, pumpkin, mushrooms (grilled large flat mushies), Er.. two glasses of wine - well it is Friday night!

Calories at 1800 which surprises me because it felt like I ate a LOT today. I seem to be adjusting to the four meals a day routine and wasn't tempted to munch between meals, although I was staring longingly at the coffee machine. Lots of Green Tea did the trick. I get a little buzz out of GT, but it's just not coffee ;( How sad to be such an addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment