body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Sunday, August 23, 2009

12/126

More than half way through my first three weeks! Today I was feeling quite lazy, I was planning on a lower body workout, but just couldn't get to it. I decided instead to go for a jog to the DVD shop to return a movie. Sometimes exercise with a real purpose is easier to get motivated for. It's not exercising.. it's taking that DVD back.

Breakfast today was nut butter and cherry jam on essene bread. Cherries are one of my super beneficial foods for the type O diet. I use the St Dalfour jam that is sweetened with pear juice and is packed with actual, recognisable cherries. Fish oil and Glucosamine.

At lunchtime I was deep into the Food Code and didn't really want anything complicated so just threw some stuff on a plate. That's walnut butter on my apples, not some weird fungus.


Mid afternoon was more 'stuff on a plate' - figs, chocolate, essene bread. I'm not really getting points for originality today..
Dinner was braised beef, which is beef cooked in red wine, ginger and honey. Then I added some baked kumara and broccoli. It tasted a lot better than it looks. It's beautiful on the inside

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete