body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/126

Wow, one week gone by already!

today my flu is on the way out but I elected to not train. That has been four days without any real exercise, but I'm sure it won't hurt me in the long run. I'm a believer in resting if you are not well. The body is already working to fight the virus or bacteria and doesn't need to be further stressed.

Todays eating:
1. Cold chicken drumstick and a banana. I woke up early feeling hungry, probably because of the flu. I got up, ate the above then went back to sleep until a Jehovah's witness knocked on the door at 8.30am..
2.Kidney,mushroom and pumpkin casserole with garlic. Apple. This was at about 1pm
3.Grilled chicken, fig, chocolate
4. I had to go to the supermarket and was feeling hungry. I had a raw carrot and fig before heading out to the shop,just so that I was not weak in the face of chocolate.
5. I made my partner (The Programmer) a hamburger with all the trimmings for dinner but for myself I avoided the bread. I had a plate of green veges and two hamburger patties plus a baked kumara and glass of wine. Then when I was chatting on skype with my sister (currently soaking up the sun in Leichtenstein) I had another 1.5 glasses of red wine. I was celebrating the successful completion of two uni assignments and the acheivement of an 'A' in my first returned assignment. Sometimes, this will happen. It's probably not the best thing for my flu, but with an early night I expect to be 100% tomorrow.

Today was 100% compliant to the BTD for type O's. The wine consumption was a little OTT, but whatyagonnado?

No comments:

Post a Comment