body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

70/126

Today I was in the 'study bubble' pretty much from the moment I woke up, although I did venture out into the wide world to pick up some more dandelion coffee. To my horror there was none of the usual stuff (unbranded) so I spent a small fortune on some of this:
It does not work so well in the coffee machine. I think it's not 'roasted' enough, no crema, probably works better through a filter drip. Seeing as it was a non-espresso day, I reverted to copious amounts of mate tea to get a small buzz once the usual, cacao enhanced, morning smoothie wore off and I started to wilt.
The hungries were slightly less today (thank god!), however my appetite was still more ragin' than usual. For lunch I cooked up a big fish fillet, fava beans and vege thing. It wasn't very photogenic but it was high protein, which as we all know, is THE thing for controlling an 'overenthusiastic' appetite.

About 4pm I made the supersmoothiemonstermix pictured below. It contains: Hemp milk (a new discovery!), frozen spinach, banana, cacao beans, agave, almond butter and two tsps of unflavoured WPC powder. It might have been horribly calorific, but I was feeling hungry and didn't care. That attitude may come to bite me on the arse at tomorrow mornings weigh in, but for now I'm all 'la la la la la' and everything's fine in my happy world of eccentric green drinks.
While prepping a meatloaf for dinner I had some wine and a rawfood bickie thingo that I made. It's got a mixture of sprouted rye, dried fruit, nuts..er... and a few other things in it that aren't coming to mind right now. What makes it good is the big splat of walnut butter on the top.
Then, while dinner was cooking, I did a workout consisting of:
*Tricep dips
*Curl and press with db's (hits biceps and delts)
*Floor bridge with band around knees (hits the glutes good)
*Ball crunch with resistance
It took about 25 minutes.

Then dinner was good to go. It was a meatloaf with added veges - carrot, artichoke and parsnip all grated. Adding veges to a meatloaf makes it more juicy and stops it from being too dry, as can happen with lean meat. I added lots of asparagus (the season is here!!), pumpkin, salad, a raw flax cracker and some pepitas. NB: I kept the meat portion smaller than usual. More veges, more veges!
Then I had an apple and a disappointing dandelion/burdock espresso. I'm overexcited about it being espresso Wednesday tomorrow. I expect a productive day and caffeine perked intensity. Yayyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment