body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Sunday, October 11, 2009

61/126

Today was dedicated to housework, which for sure is far down the list of my favourite activities. Having had a lot of visitors lately, some of them small children, it had become a necessity to restore some order and this took me honestly, nearly all day (*sob*). However, I funked it up with the 2009 clubbers albumn, threw in a few bodyweight squats and called it exercise.

Pre-grubbing, I fortified myself with an fantastismoothie. It contained almond milk, an egg, agave, frozen banana and cacao beans, which are definitely the new espresso.
Lunch was full of visiting children and their mums and I was in barista mode making cafe lattes. I fluffed up a dandelion soy latte for myself and had a Cherry Lara bar while standing at the machine. An exact copy of yesterdays lunch, and just like yesterday, I was quickly hungry again. About 3pm I had a slice of essene bread with walnut butter and sardines, a raw flax cracker and an unpictured 10g square of 90% lindt chocolate - witness the restraint! LOL.
I was still hungry so reheated some leftover minty roasties from last night.
I'd been slow cooking a spring chicken in the crockpot all day and it was perfectly ready for dinner. I denuded it and made a mega warm salad. It contains, pumpkin, chicken, pepitas, steamed mixed veges, arame sea veges and a little sheeps milk feta. Then I had an apple. The programmers version is on the left. To satisfy his high-carb, eats anything, massive activity lifestyle I added fried rice to his and made a minimal quesadilla. It's just two tortillas with cheese in the middle then grilled in the oven.

And, there was a glass of vino... again. Perhaps I should just let it be and stop feeling bad about it. How can something so wonderfully ruby red possibly be anything less than totally good for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment