body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Friday, October 16, 2009

67/126

Today was awesomely busy, but in a good way. Unfortunately, I did sleep in and missed my Zumba class, oops... However, I've had an industrious few days with a bike ride and a yoga class and am feeling great. Actually, I'm feeling quite sore in my lats and obliques from the yoga, which didn't really feel that tough at the time! I had an exercise revelation on Friday. I had scheduled a boxing class, but was dragging my feet getting ready. I was feeling like I'd rather just eat a Kit Kat. I was feeling like boxing class wouldn't really be all that fun, and that's when it hit me. I'm over boxing class. I don't want to do it, I don't like the pairing up thing. It's too much like school, when you are afraid that nobody wants to play with you. So, I rescheduled. I arranged a bike ride with The Programmer, knowing that he'd make me ride up a hill. He did. It was a small hill (he says, not even really a hill, more like a 'rise'). I think I'm improving.

After dragging my lazy butt out of bed this morning I remembered that I had to get an assignment at least half drafted today (now done) and fired up my brain with a super smoothie. It's got cacao beans, small banana, raw agave syrup, maca (a product which I have sourced now for Sana, yay!), an egg and soymilk. I discovered that freezing the soy or almond milk in an ice tray is a great way to add that nice iciness to the smoothie, and it keeps longer than the fresh version.

My photocropping went a bit crazy, but you see the cacao bits? You see the deliciousness?
I also had a fake coffee day. I've allocated myself two espresso's (or one double) on Wednesdays. All other days are fake coffee days. I'll just have to live with it for the sake of my insomnia and my creaky joints.
Today contained a raw chocolate ration. Gogi and camu camu. Too good. You almost can't look at it, it's so beautiful.


I made kale chips.

and had some with my lunch, which was a meaty stirfry, carrot sticks and my last slice of essene bread with a smidge of nut butter on it.
For some reason, I was really hungry all day. An hour after lunch I made a mega green smoothie, then before dinner I had an apple.

Dinner was Chicken with basmati rice, veges and a glass and a half of wine (it was supposed to be an alcohol-free day, but I slipped and splatted myself under the influence of my mum and her bottles of red). I let myself have a bit more rice than usual just to try and stop my stomach pestering me! I feel fine now, I guess it was just a hungry day!

No comments:

Post a Comment