body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Monday, October 19, 2009

69/126

Short update today, I just got back from a going away party for my stepfather (he's off to do good in East Timor) and my bedtime is looming. Geeee-awd, another starvin' marvin' day! I didn't take any pics, although the kumara pancake was really quite photo worthy. I was at the time also running around after my four year old niece and it was more important to simultaneously cook and watch her than to whip out the Nikon.

I started the day with my habitual cacao bean smoothie, then nibbled on essene bread with nut butter and some pineapple when the hungries hit about an hour later :( Lunch was some of last nights shank and mashed kumara, then I rushed off to a meeting. By the time I got home, niece in hand I was seriously hungry again and made a kumara pancake, topped with agave syrup and 25g chocolate. By 5pm I was needing a bit more essene bread.

Dinner was a roast at my grandmas place, with a few wines and broccoli. There was a huge selection of things I don't eat and I wasn't tempted. I really hope that tomorrow my hunger levels begin to level off because this is crazy! I've got a few ideas about what's causing it, but the main plan of attack is just keep eating healthy and keep moving! Easy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment