body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Friday, October 9, 2009

59/126

Another Friday! I started the day with a short upper body workout with weights then grabbed a Lara Bar to eat on the way to see a client. I was feeling a bit flat, probably on account of once again kicking the caffeine. Luckily the cacao beans do give a bit of a kick and I munched a few to wake myself up, it worked. I'm so impressed with raw cacao beans and raw chocolate that I've been making enquiries about selling them through Sana. They are kind of pricey, but I think my customers could enjoy the infusion of happiness compounds.

Lunch was a pumpkin and kidney hotpot with.. lettuce, raw carrot, a flax cracker, activated almonds and pumpkin seeds. That's quite heavy on the nuts and seeds, but I tried to exercise restraint. I know they are good for me, but I'm still slightly nervy of those pesky calories.


Mid afternoon was a fruity and nutty thingo. Banana, apple, figs, almond butter and I sprinkled some WPC on the whole thing to add some protein and mixed it all together. Good stuff. I used to be terrified of eating bananas, but I appear to be over it... ;) Bananas are an essential ingredients of a great day.
Dinner was at my sisters house. I made the mistake of turning up hungry. Luckily I was sent to the supermarket for vino and bought myself a dried fruit bar while I was there. I also had a v.v.small chocolate bar - 15g. Dinner was fabulous. Fish done a'la my sister. I don't want to think about how much olive oil it was cooked in, but it was garlicky and spicy and delicious. I had baked kumara with it, salad and two small glasses of red wine. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment