body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Monday, June 21, 2010

Done!

This morning I woke up much earlier than usual, feeling perky. I didn't actually get up earlier, but it's a step in the right direction. It is the dead of winter here at the moment and it doesn't take much to encourage me to keep my toes warm.

I started the day still feeling a bit unmotivated, but at about 4pm I had what you might call a motivation attack, set down and few goals and got a bit of Sana stuff done. I was packing the cacao beans for dispatch to customers and, without thinking, opened a packet and munched a few. I considered getting back to the elimination diet for dinner, but ... nah. I've done well enough. Dinner was a beef curry, with an enormous salad. Weightwise, I don't feel like I've dropped a lot of weight, if any, but I'll get on the scales tomorrow morning to see.

My immediate weight goal is to get to 57kg, so I'll know where I am in relation to that goal tomorrow. I've had a think about how things are going for me, in terms of health and goal achievement and decided that, apart from the time management, I'd like to focus on more veges, particularly raw and to make more of an effort to exercise, even when I feel I can't spare the time for it! Actually, especially then, because that's when I most need the stress release. I'm going to keep my caffeine consumption at 5 shots a week (two completely caffeine-free days) and alcohol to one or (on special occasions) two glass/es a week. I also want to learn some techniques, such as fermentation, to allow me to eat more grain and nut products, just to jazz things up a bit.

Dinner:


No comments:

Post a Comment