body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Sunday, November 1, 2009

82/126 - scale hopping

I scale hopped this morning and was pleased to say that my weight is holding steady at 61kg (last week it was 61.1kg so technically, that's a 100g scale loss). I'm going to start moderating my calorie intake, perhaps on one day out of three, just to get some fatloss happening. As I'm maintaining, I don't think I'll need to cut back a lot to get things going in the right direction.

I started today rather late with a zippy cacao smoothie. It was a bit smaller than usual because I left the egg out. I think that egg must cause a fluffing up effect because, apart from that, it was the same recipe as usual.. and it normally fills the glass!
Lunch was ... er.. I didn't really have lunch. I was rushing around, just had time to make a hemp milk latte. Then, at 4pm I had a fish and vege plate.
I was going out to dinner - belated Halloween party. Miss J insisted on having one, AND insisted that I needed to come dressed as a PUMPKIN (clearly, she watches too much TV). To my amazement, I looked in the cupboard and found a sleeping back liner which was in a bright shade of orange. I stuffed it with pillows and tied it around myself. I am pumpkin.

Before dinner I was feeling super hungry, so had an apple and munched a couple of cacao beans, which apparently have an appetite suppressing effect. It seemed to work. Dinner was roast chicken, salad, kumara and some rice and mince invention with raisins that my grandma made. I had a glass of heavily watered wine and two chocolates from the overstuffed Halloween basket, then stopped eating (what a concept!). A successful evening.

No exercise today but I will try and fit some in tomorrow. I've got two exams this week, neither of which I feel overly prepared for, but I need to get some movement in me or my brain my implode under the impetus of too much mental activity unbalanced by some of that other sort of activity.. the one that involves actually moving ones butt off the chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment