body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Monday, November 9, 2009

90/126

I'm heading into the last month of my 18 week challenge and finally, finally I feel like I'm getting it together. My clothes are feeling a bit looser too, so maybe tomorrow is the morning for a scale hop. I think the main thing is that I've been strict on myself about one thing.. no more 'day 1'. Therefore, no more 'pre day 1' binges. I'm doing what I'm doing, muddling along, aiming for a really healthy lifestyle and whether I do it well, or just averagely, it's what I'm doing. That's life. No 'off days' and 'on days', it's all just 'me and the way I live'.

Today I was up early and after a few hours of getting orders away, it was time for brekky. I remembered to add my Maca powder.

Lunch was a combination thing made with leftovers from last night with some shrimps and a linseed (flax) cracker with walnut butter. My fridge was looking very depleted indeed (no salad!), so when my business partner was late for our meeting I rushed out to the organic shop.
Surprisingly, I managed to get through the shopping without having to treat myself immediately. Therefore, the 4pm snack was a fruity and nutty concoction with 20g raw chocolate. Then I moistened it with almond milk and it was better than ecstasy, or so I believe.. (ahem).
About 5pm I was feeling self congratulatory and had to sample the organic Malbec. I don't really know what a Malbec is, but it was fine and tasty.

Then, feeling loosened up, I did a workout and some yoga.

* Bodyweight squats
* Bridge with band around knees
* Romanian deadlift - no weight
* Side planks
* Yoga - 'chair'
- Sun Salute (my hamstrings needed THAT after the RDL's)

Dinner!

Lamb salad. Being in NZ, I always get to eat NZ lamb. It was NZ lamb. The BEST. Lots of veges. Er.. another wine. Oops.

Halfway through dinner I had to assist The Programmer to conduct emergency surgery on the neighbours 6 month old kitten that had decided to steal a bone from the bench and got it wedged in her top of her mouth! This particular kitten already has three kittens of her own and is a starvin' marvin' ALL - THE - TIME. She will beg, borrow and steal any food she can find, and it's not as though her owner is underfeeding her. Anyway, 10 minutes after nearly choking to death she was back on the bench stealing my leftover broccoli. I even put out some catfood for her, but she prefers to steal. Thrill issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment