body {visibility:hidden;} .print {visibility:visible;}

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Goal? Uh - not quite

This morning I finally got on the scales, knowing it will be the last time that I'll be able to do that for five weeks - 57.6kg. I was hoping to have been below 57, but don't feel disappointed.

I'm feeling good. I have been eating regularly and normally, have managed one party and several meals out (including one where the options were, pasta, rice or pasta and rice) and I'm only feeling mild anxiety about the uncertain food situations which will be the reality of every meal while I'm travelling. The next three or four days will be the toughest, with random sleep, jetlag and airport food. I have packed snacks for the first 10 hour flight, but as we stop in Korea for a day, I'm not too sure if I'll be able to keep what I don't eat on the plane.

I'm focusing, and will continue to focus on eating for the lifestyle that I want, and the body that I want - healthy, lean, fit. I'm eating as the person I want to be, rather than the person I currently am, physically. That seems to be working, so I'll stick with it. Tonight I looked at the pork I was about to cook and thought 'what would 52kg me choose as a portion?'. I chose the smaller piece, rather than the larger one I would usually have eaten, and I still feel full.

Ok, wish me luck and I'm on my way! 3.30am wakeup call, I'm all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment